Sunday, August 06, 2006

迷路兵 WON!



Okay, that's not a very nice photo of them but they very retro.

Let me do it again.







迷路兵 WON!




Ahhh~ This is so much better!

I wasn't expecting them to win you know. Cos I thought it's gonna be like Superstar, Wei Jian haven't serve NS so he can't win.

BUT THEY WON!

You don't know how happy I was when I got to know they won!

Ever since Juz-B's gone, I wish they'd win. They DID!

Okay, for those who's been catching Superband and know the members of MLB, I think you'd think Nic is the cutest of the three.



Can't deny that fact but I think he's the wild kinda cute.

Personally I prefer..



SAM!

He's like the shy kinda cute lah. And this kinda guys appeals to me (o^.^o)

Love him to bits can. LOL. Everytime I see him sing, shy shy one, so blardy cute.



Don't worry, Wei Qi, you're cute too but you're the normal kinda cute :)

(Okay, I think I sound like I know them super well. I shall stop this.)