Monday, August 28, 2006

You know, some people really pissed me off. By merely bringing up the trip makes me the organiser of the entire trip?

HUH?

Who suggested it at first? Just because no one took notice of your suggestion and that I brought it up again, makes me the organiser??

Who said it's not gonna be a class night cycling more of a farewell thingy for someone? Who said it's okay that I can't go since I'm working 12.30pm the next day and then backstab me in front of (I think) everyone else?

If you have anything unhappy with me, I'd appreciate it if you SAY IT STRAIGHT AT ME. Don't go around gossiping about me behind my back.

At least I did tell you in advance I can't make it. Besides, does it really make a HUGE difference if I weren't there? Since you already said it's gonna be more of a farewell thingy for someone.

Please don't contradict yourself anymore and then drag me down in your contradictions, blaming me for whatever I do or did not do, say or did not say.