Sunday, September 03, 2006

Again, I'm lazy to blog.

I seriously have to change my room layout. The position I'm at while using laptop, is horribly lazy. It's like once I start to use my laptop, I'll just lie there, feel all so lazy, sometimes I'm so lazy I even use one hand to reply people on MSN.

Darn. Not going out tomorrow, I shall clean up my room abit. I got this weird habit, when I have nothing to do, like I'm out just cos I had to buy something and then I don't feel like just going home after that, I'll go Daiso and shop shop, see what I'll need to beautify or tidy my room.

Anyway, here are the photos of what I did for the past weeks.

20 August

Yeah I know that day's wayyy back but I've got delicious photos to post up.

There's this bun shop at Toa Payoh Central!



The buns are totally YUMMY!



But I bet the boss earning big bucks. My mum sellls those buns (of cos the uncooked ones) as low as $2 I guess (I don't know), for a dozen. And it tastes yummy too when my mum steam it up with luncheon meat :) sometimes with eggs! *arghs, I feel hungry now*

24 August

END OF EXAM! Oh yes, Hakka blood and I saw this BEAUTIFUL chocolate fountain at marina square!!



You know, he was like "Look at that!"

ME: "What?!"
Him: "Thereeeee"
ME: "WHAT?!"
Him: *tsk* "Thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
ME: "HUH? I don't see anything!"
Him: (walks over to fountain) "THEREEEEEEE"
ME: OHHHHHH!

That's totally so blind of me -_-;

Oh and here's a glimpse of my first puff.



Okay photo's blur cos it looked fine in my 20% sober mind at that point of time.

27 August

KBOX at Marina Square! Did I mention how granddddd it is?



Beautiful decorations.

You know, luckily Kenneth asked me to make a reservation cos there was a terribly longgg queue when we reached. Those who did not make a reservation gotta wait for empty rooms while we got our room!

SO BIG CAN.



SEE WHAT I MEAN? There's only three of us! But anyway the design of the sofa seats, the location of TV and stuff, kinda sucked. It's like the people who decided to sit on stools near the door will end up getting anti-social because they're like hidden in their dark corner on their stools. Totally sadist. And the TV is very small. My house TV is much bigger than that. For a room that big, I think they should provide bigger TVs!



Okay I should stop complaining.

The whole choosing song program is also different!

The entire bad thing is, it's not carpeted, which I totally hate, and that when your time's up, they'll just stop the system from running after your last song! ROAR.

02 September

HAD POPEYES FOR DINNER! Finally tried it :)



The whipped potato is YUMMIER than KFC's!



But I hate the little little chewy things in the whipped potato. I think it's veggies! The spoon also very cute :)

NOW the STAR!



Nononono.. Not the chicken wing and breast! I mean the BISCUIT! The biscuit is totally delicious!!!!!!

Who wants to accompany to Changi for Popeyes next time! I want to eat the biscuit!!!

Well, the biscuit is more like a biscuit bread, it's crispy and crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside *drools*

Arghhhhs. I'm so craving for the biscuit. Oh and the chicken did not satisfy me. It was burnt! :(

Randoms

Don't remember which date this was, but I started cam-whoring in the store even though there were customers inside, of cos I did it secretly.



I kinda like this photo best. Supposed to be a bad photo cos my hand covered like 1/3 of it but I think the "effect" is nice!

And then there was this little boy who totally caught my eye!



Click for larger view.

He's like totally checking me out.

Okay I lied. It's actually cos he looked at me, and I waved at him. Then he felt curious and started turning to look at my reaction everytime after he walked some distance. Of cos everytime he looked back I waved! He was like standing there stoned, probably pondering why am I always waving to him everytime he turned to look at me, with opened mouth.

TOTALLY CUTE!

I TERRIBLY MISS LUCIUS :(

Lucius and family stopped visiting since mid August already. I'm soooooooooo sad.

I forgot to mentioned, I dropped my Tigger on my way to work on 29/08/06. So sad. I realised it around 10 minutes after I reached the store. I even combed the whole store but found nothing. I even checked the toilet.

I'm so sad can. It's like, I bought that Tigger years ago, like three to four years ago. I doubt I can find the same one (unless in toy collection stores) again.

:(