Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm so disappointed with my results. I thought I did well for UED and ECAD exam papers, but darn, I still get a miserable C+ for those two. My GPA fell greatly as compared to my previous semester; it dropped by 0.6! My GPA for previous semester was 3.2. Do the math yourself.

Also, it's the first time I had a C on my result slip! I mean, I've never fall below C+ before! Furthermore, I had to Cs this time!

I guess I have really high expectations of myself. I want to further my studies in University, and I don't want to start from Year 1 if my results can't take me to Year 2 straight. I mean, it's not a bad thing starting from Year 1 if I really can't go straight to Year 2, at least it's better then not being eligible to study in University BUT it means having to pay for one more year of studies!

I do not have that much money to pay for the fees! I'll be paying the fees myself cos my parents can't afford to pay for me. After all, they paid for all my stuff up to date: like my laptop, clothings, shoes etc since I'm young. I started to pay for some of my luxuries when I'm in secondary school but of cos those money came from my pocket money (indirectly from my parents) and I save it up for things I wanted.

They paid for two semesters and the remaining ones were paid by my brother's CPF and loan from school. That means I have to pay back after I graduate if I do not want to accumulate interest from the school loan. But if I immediately go straight to University, it means I have to loan from the bank.

Again, another loan. Not a very good idea. Cos that means by the time I graduate from University, I'll be heavily in debts.

However, if I work, perhaps for a year, after I graduate from Polytechnic, and then continue my studies in University, I might already lose touch with what I learnt in Polytechnic (that is if I decide to continue what I did). Worst still, I might already not want to go back to studying life.

Damn. Either way, it's a bad choice.

Any kind soul willing to lend me the money for the fees in University without interest?

Oh by the way, I finished stitching my Tigger pouch! Well, I've been looking for a nice Tigger pouch to keep my important stuff or my handphone and I happened to see the cross stitched Tigger pouch owned by Lewis' friend! After visiting the library on Wednesday, I went to Watson's to find some stuff and passed by this handicraft shop and saw the one and only Tigger pouch!

Of cos I bought it and stitched it :)



In the midst of stitching, I took this photo so I could show others what I was stitching.



NICE RIGHT! Inevitably, there were some errors in which I had to fix while stitching, so it took much longer to complete it. Nonetheless, I'm so proud of myself! I guess I'm not touching cross stitch for some time cos it hurts my fingernails badly. Don't wanna trim my nails cos it has grown quite long after I trimmed it short two weeks before exams. I want paint my nails :)

I decided to stitch my name "SHAN" at the bottom right space. Supposedly, it should have "T is for Tigger" at that area but I figured stitching my name would make that pouch much more unique so I shall be heading down to the library to find some cross stitching books with beautiful fonts!

If I ever lose that pouch, I guess I'll just cry for days man. Imagine! All my efforts gone! Also, it's so beautiful everytime it just puts a smile on my face when I look at it. Okay, call me a Tigger Freak but Tigger is just so cute! All the Tigger accessories I have start to appear in my belongings: the Tigger keychain Kang Wei gave is chained to my black pouch which I bring out almost everyday, a Tigger handphone strap on my handphone and now a Tigger pouch!

:D

Tigger makes me happy, same goes to Jay Chou.




I miss your presence.
The days I used to see you online
and then smiling to myself
cos I know you're safe and sound
are gone.
Where have you been?
Are you fine?
Have you been sleeping well?
Are you enjoying yourself out there?
These thoughts cling on my mind.
I guess the saying
"Absence makes the heart fonder."
applies to how I'm feeling now.


Do you think of me just like how I always think of you?