Saturday, October 28, 2006

18

Some customers are so hilarious.

Today Elizabeth and I were serving the last batch of customers before we close and the arrangement was like that:



I was serving Mr Brian R. and she was serving the bunch of kids. The kids attempted to rent some NC16 and M18 shows without IC to verify that at least one of them is 18 and they were like bargaining and stuff. Mr Brian R., who rented at KAP for the first time (is a customer from Rail Mall), was filling in some form while I register him with his passport.

While the kids were having trouble with attempting to rent NC16 and M18 shows, obviously me and Mr Brian R. overheard the entire conversation between Elizabeth and the kids. The kids couldn't get through it and went to select other shows.

So when all's done between me and Mr Brian R., he left the store and happened to intersect with Elizabeth on his way out. He went like: "Why didn't you asked me if I'm 18?"

FUNNY SIA! Maybe not that funny here but Mr Brian R. is like 45 years old already! Apparently very obvious that he's over 18 cos of his gray hair! LOLOLOL.

That sentence made me and Elizabeth laugh.

SO FUNNY LAH! I left a note in his account saying: Customer asked why I didn't ask him if he's 18, so next time just ask him if he's over 18 when he rent M18 shows!

HEHE. I bet he'll feel so happy since we will be "mistaking" him that he's 18 and below.