Monday, October 30, 2006

Commencement Date of Independence

As of 13th Novemeber 2006, I, Miss Kong Huei Shan, will not be getting allowance from my parents. I will be supporting myself with the amount of money I earn from my part-time job.

No, no, no. I'm not getting allowance from my parents not cos I've been a bad girl lah.. But cos I initiated that myself. I wanna have a taste of what it feels like earning money for myself and then not depending on my parents for allowance.

Anyway, luck wasn't with me yesterday when I mahjong-ed with Kenneth, Kai Ling and Fai. Lost a whopping $23 in just six and a half hours.

ROAR.

Once I start supporting myself, I shall stop mahjong-ing (maybe once a month even though that's what I'm practising right now and caused myself to lose money -_-) often anymore.

Cannot afford to lose so much lah.