Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Miss-ery



Source

Have you ever miss someone so badly you think about them all the time?
You miss that particular someone so badly you even dream about them..
You miss him/her so badly you talk about them all the time..

Many of these times you wish that someone knows how you're feeling..
Wish that he/she would know how much you miss them..
Wish that they would miss you the way you miss them too..

But how many of these times the other someone felt how you feel?

Even when you finally met him/her after not seeing him/her for a long time..
You wished you could just hug that someone,
and tell him/her how much you missed them..
how much their presence means to you..

But everytime that happens, you realised you gotta hold yourself back..
You realised things aren't just gonna be that simple..
You realised the barrier between you and that someone is still there..
You realised the hug is just a dream..

The hopes you hold on to, is always there..
The dreams you look out for, brings you more hope..
The smile from that special someone, is what kept you going..
But the love from that special someone,
is something you don't know if you'll ever get..

**********

I wished I could tell you how much I miss you..
I wished I could tell you how much your presence means to me..
I wished I could spend all the time in the world with you..
I wished I could make you feel the same way I feel for you..
I wished I could make our hearts beat in unison..
I wished that one day my hand will meet yours..