Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Vivocity with Giroro

Hello everyone! My name is Giroro and today I'm gonna blog on behalf of my owner!

Yesterday my owner, Huei Shan, went to Vivocity with Reuben (the person who introduced me to my owner). It was her first time there and man, Vivocity is huge!

Both of them gone there to catch a movie, have dinner, and of cos, explore Vivocity. They had wanted to catch Me, You and Dupree but the seats left were for the first three rows. So they watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Frankly, up to today, Huei Shan still don't know how to pronounce the name of the movie she watched yesterday.

Well nevermind, the show was not bad. Before movie, they had dinner at Food Republic and I tell you the Food Republic at Vivo rocks my socks!

I shall tell you why:









Turns out I don't have any socks.

Anyway, Food Republic at Vivo is damn damn damn retro right! Even better than the one in Wisma!

I have more photos to show you!







Well, Huei Shan had chicken chop for dinner.




And Reuben insisted on trying the Hokkien Mee.



WOW. I never knew Hokkien Mee looked like that.

When Huei Shan and Reuben finished their dinner, they had to walk through crowds to get out of Food Republic cos obviously Vivocity is very very crowded. Singaporeans mah, kiasu must see how Vivocity look like. Cannot lose out.

A very interesting stall caught Huei Shan's eyes.



The main point is not "What you do Prata" or "What do you Prata" or however way it's read, the main point is the five chinese words located on the bottom right hand corner.

Still can't figure out what it says?

Please hold your laughter.

It says: "圆的不能拿"

WTH RIGHT! I always thought "圆的不能拿, 扁的可以拿" is always a phrase to mimick the Indians (no offense here) but to make that as a shop name, furthermore, an Indian store name, really tickled my funny bones! Huei Shan kept laughing from the time she saw that store name to the time she stepped out of the Food Republic!

She was tempted by Toast Box which was located right in front of Food Republic and had her virgin mouthful of Peanut Butter Toast after movie!





Huei Shan enjoyed it very much cos it's very peanuty (durh) and very tasty! She's craving for it now :/

Next time go Vivocity must eat toast at Toast Box okay!


**********

My owner also bought a pair of very cute red shoes last friday and managed to flaunt it today. She received much compliments from her classmates today :)



Maybe it don't look cute that way but:



:)






She think she needs to bind her feet leh :/

P.S. Kendric thinks her shoes looked like some murderer shoes or some spirits kinda shoes, like those in movies you know. It's deep red but I think it's very pretty. Huei Shan fell in love with it when she saw one of the customers wore a similiar red shoes with jeans and a simple spaghetti low cut top. She found it while shopping for shoes on Friday and bought it. Kendric is weird. ROAR~