Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ariel

Entry title is abit random but anyway, a change of layout cos I think the previous one made me more depressing, especially when I have many many mysterious bites legs and arms.

Yesterday, I felt like my whole body is itching, and I can't help but scratch. My mum bought me those powder which ease the itchiness. It did work, but then now I'm feel all so scratchy again and I just wanna scratch and scratch but then it will only get so awful in the end.

I've checked out websites concerning Bed Bugs but am very disturbed by the images (look here).

Symptoms of Bed Bugs includes:

  • Rusty or reddish spots of blood on bed sheets, mattresses, or walls..
  • Heavy infestations may have a musty or "buggy" smell, but the odor is seldom apparent and should not be relied upon for detection.
  • Develop an itchy red welt or localized swelling, which sometimes appears a day or so after the bite.
  • Bed bugs also are suspect if you wake up with itchy bites you did not have when you went to sleep.

All adapted from here.

I've only got the last two symptoms, but if the 3rd one meant swelling like mosquito bites, then no, I only have the last symptom.

By the way, some of the bites I gotten were not discovered once I woke up, I suspect sometimes I psychologically felt itchy in some areas of my arms and legs and I keep scratching.

Frankly I wished it's just a psychological problem instead of bed bugs. If it's bed bugs, I'd rather sleep on the floor forever and ever (kidding of cos).

Oh anyway, just pray for me it's not bed bugs and pleaseeeeeeeeeee scold me if you see me scratching myself. (else you can also help me scratch)

Anyway, the Princess Ariel I got for my layout is very cute right! :)

Lastly, this song is so very the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!



吳克群 can really write sweet songs :D