Saturday, November 25, 2006

Forever and ever

I wish days like these will last forever and ever... and many many evers...

******************************

Work has been nice :) but well today I encountered some really difficult customers. Apart from having to explain the same thing like 238745638425 times in a day, there's a customer who claimed my information is WRONG.

ROARRRRRR!~

I admit my information is not exactly 100% correct but I'm pretty sure I'm 90% correct (maybe I just can't explain some things very well).

I appreciate the help of the people from other department helping us to answer the doubts of customers but I had this customer who went like:

ME: Oh, this one don't have bla bla and bla bla bla.
Cust: Izzit! Just now that guy told me this one got bla bla leh!
ME: Really?! Who?!
Cust: I don't remember lah..

When she proceeds to ask another question:

ME: This one don't have bla and bla bla bla.
Cust: Really?! Just now that guy told me got!
ME: Who?
Cust: I really don't remember..

.........

And then she claimed I give her all the WRONG information.

Being relevantly experienced with my job, alot of my colleagues come and look for me for some answers :/

Very very busy. Like sometimes I'm actually explaining some stuff to customer group A, then colleague A brings customer group B over to ask me where is this thing or how much or what specs of the MP3 player. Then when I'm done telling colleague A what he/she needs to know and continues with my customer group A, another colleague B comes over.

Very very busy, but when I'm free, I'm very very free.

You know, there's also this customer who's very difficult to deal with. He keeps asking the same question and I keep giving the same answer and he got kinda frustrated! Really lah, his questions are the same just different in the way he phrase it yet he got more frustrated than I am. ROAR.

But at the end he finally cleared his own doubts and said "Thank you".

Some customers forget their manners and forget to say a "Thank you" when we're done talking to them.

Okay. I'm complaining alot but I still love working there :)

Well, because this time round its much more special :P