Monday, November 27, 2006

LAST..

day of work.. SOBS.

I'm feeling mentally and physically tired but then I feel the night's still young. Today's work has been kinda.. DISASTROUS.

Not that there were many many people, but seriously the 1% of the people coming in today has one big problem: BAD BREATH.

I don't exactly have the kind of fragance breath but those customers whom I served today (those with really serious bad breath) really smelt like they rush off to the warehouse sales without brushing their teeth. It's that bad, really.

It'd be bad for me to take one step behind when I smelt that so instead of doing that, I tried to explain everything in one longggggggggg breath, with fear of inhaling the really bad breath.

But anyway I had fun :)

Ba bu simi seh! (what color turban?)

SOOOOOOOOOO FUN.

Alex 厉害啦, come pinch me soooooooooo hard after seeing two Sikhs. After I go around pinching the first time when I saw one, everyone tried to dodge my "attacks" after they see me suspiciously walking towards them, especially if they see I'm about to raise my thumb and my index fingers...

FUN mah. Maybe painful too but then it adds a little lively atmosphere to the quite dull atmosphere righttttttt~

Nevermind. Today the group of crowd is more of families. Babies are so cute :) I love walking around giving sweets to kids.

There's this boy who's so shy lah. I first saw him sitting on the floor, then I went over, he immediately stood up and hide behind his mum (this I assumed), even though I showed him sweets on my palm..

I saw him around again, went to him, he went to hide behind his mum again. Next time I saw him, his mum is carrying him. Offered sweets again but he shyly turned away. Seconds later, his mum carried him over saying: 他说Auntie要给他糖.. (he said auntie wants to give him sweets..)

!!!

He looks over.

ME: 什么auntie!姐姐啦! (What auntie! Sister okay!) *direct translation so weird*

He turned his face over shyly again.

ME: 叫我姐姐我才给你糖.. (call me Sister, I'll give you sweet)

Turns over shyly, muttered "姐姐" and then took the two sweets on my palms..

ME: 拿一个啊~拿两个!-_- (Take one! So greedy take two..)

He hurriedly returned one and then turned away shyly.

SO SHY LAH..

Hehe. Then there's this adorable kid who's soooooooooooooooooooooo damn er.. ADORABLE!

He had big round watery eyes, and a smile which automatically melts into your heart! Too bad he don't let me carry him :(

His elder sister who's 3 is also very cute and pretty. Buai tahan lah..

After they headed to the information counter to clear some doubts, they went to the speaker area and I walked over so I could play with the boy! HEHE. His mother chatted with me of cos, asking me if I'm schooling arhh, working part-time arhh yada yada yada. Nice family :)

That baby's so cute I'm still thinking of his smile...

Everytime I bring out my hands gesturing I wanna carry him, he will smile and then shyly turn away. CUTE!

Okay, I'm going gooo gooo gaa gaa over kids liao.

If only yesterday wasn't the last day of work..
If only days like these could last forever and ever..
If only what I thought I saw and what I felt is true..
If only..