Monday, November 20, 2006

HOORAY!

I'm sick.

At least I self-declared I'm sick because the thermometer states otherwise (READ: 37.2 degree celcius)

Physically tired and whole body aching from the mobile race yst, YET I still have to work. Work was okay except my legs were killing me as I took every step around the store serving customers.

I guessed I walked really strangely today, kinda slow and I'm really glad no customers complained I was so slow in getting the titles they requested. (I supposed they noticed I walked like a duck)

Then my head starts to feel heavy around 4 plus. Horrible. Kendric had to gobble up his dinner because I told him to eat faster as I'm afraid I cannot take it.

I was practically going crazy by the time night falls.

Why am I still online?

Cos I had to eat a little bit when I reached home. Didn't really have good appetite whole day.

Everyone please take good care of yourself!~