Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's time to say goodbye..

to 2006!

Time passes really fast! Soon it's gonna hit 2007, and no looking back to 2006 ya. Before 2007 says hello to me, I shall do a recap of what I did in 2006..

I managed to play with the cute pair of brothers without having them resenting me!


Kai Ling took me as her boslter at Yong Xiang's crib.


I learnt how to really play mahjong during CNY cos M05 keep mahjong-ing overnight every week when we overnighted at a different person's house.

I met Samuel.


I got employed by Video Ezy in March and drew this in MSPaint during work cos there weren't customers in the store and it's boring me and my colleague.


I also worked at my very first Creative WHS during March.

I attempted to learn how to play dota.


Rong Guang got so shocked when I asked him for dota and he asked why am I playing that.



A ridiculously big hornet (?) beetle appeared at my doorstep and made me call my parents to chase it away cos I dare not go in.


My mum strike 4D the next day.

I reported for work on the wrong day.

I moved in my new room cos my brother moved out of the house.


We had M05 BBQ during April and night cycled.


I za-hu for the first time.

I sign up a Singaporean transsexual for membership during work and was confused whether I should ket M or F in the computer because his/her IC stated M.

I met Lucius and he made me anticipate every Friday because it means I could see him!

I read Tuesdays with Morrie which changed my perspective of life.

I got 4 animals during mahjong, didn't win but I "ate" alot of money though.


I organised a primary 6 gathering after almost 7 years of not meeting and it was a huge success! :)


I emerged a swan after being ugly duckling during my primary school times.


My brother got married on June 24.


I managed to catch the last day of the fireworks display on August 12.


I found the show which I hate alot.



I tried Popeye's and I love the chicken biscuit.


I took my first puff and I know I won't start smoking.


I stitched a Tigger pouch.


The cute pair of brothers got a new baby brother who's equally cute too!


M05 tried prawn fishing on Wei Ming's birthday.


I finished my FYP.


I had some sort of allergy which kept me scratching and scratching and scratching.

I had a great Christmas.


Lastly, I turned 19 and spent a great day with my friends and colleagues :)



I aim to finish my Giroro model by the end of today!

And I just rejected 3 different friends who asked me to go out for countdown cos I'm too lazy.

I think I've had alot of great times during 2006 and I hope it stays this way!

In 2007, I'm expecting graduation :( (that means separating with M05)

In 2007, I'm expected to make a decision to whether I should first continue my studies or work to earn money for my school fees.

In 2007, I'll hit a solid age of 20 etc etc etc..

Goodbye 2006!