Saturday, January 06, 2007

It'll be over soon..

Reports are dead boring!

But of cos, I'll still have to finish it.

I can't believe my first blog entry of 2007 is actually about report.

Anyway, I'm left with last three parts of the report and I'm here blogging not cos I have confident I can finish the last three parts fast but it's quite sian to see my blog dying on 2006 recaps. I just gotta do something about it.

My viva falls on a 23rd, and it's on a Tuesday! I love tuesdays :)

What's left to do after the completion of the report is to adjust the resolution of our final video, make a process video and prepare a powerpoint presentation!

Oh dear, I just realised that's quite alot to do also leh. SIAN.

Guess where's the venue of my presention?

INCUBATION LAB.

That's such a weird location.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL CHIONGING PROJECTS/REPORTS! SOON IT'LL BE OVER! SOON~!