Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time to relax first

Went for mahjong session at Kai Ling's crib today. First time play with Chen Chen.

My luck was not bad leh, but I didn't dare to go higher. I won quite alot in the first round when we played 10c/20c, then Lewis wanted to play 20c/40c but I don't want cos I know if I win alot first, I will definitely lose more at the end, and vice versa.

But in the end, I won the most.

ANYWAY, let me show you my very nice tiles which I won for both rounds.



See that set of animals?! FULL HOUSE leh! That's damn lucky. Already so full liao yet I had whiteboard, and half-color!

Which is like eight tais liao.

And another..



Ping hu.

I know nothing much cos everybody had won lidat before but please take closer look..

678 678 678 678 44

How rare is that?

HEHE.

9th January 2007


I went for work at VE Jurong West
.

You know, I suspect the people at JW loves BIG stuff.

Their calculators are sooooo big.



And recently, their phone spoil too.



Their new phone is also so big lah! I mean the number pad. It's such a hassle to dial one number after one another cos your finger have to go another distance just to finish dialing!

Anyway, remember Singapore Idol Season Two COWBOY?

I mean one of the guys who's memorable enough like the first season's Banana Man.

Well, he is one of the customers at JW and I heard he's weird? Or maybe mentality low?

He kept borrowing this movie, you know.



So nice arh?

BTW, if I'm him, I believe I'll burn the whole disc.

Then again, he might not know or might not have the device to burn.

8th January 2007


REPORT SUBMITTED!!



VIVA schedule out! Agus is my second marker!



I hope he's not too mad about me forgetting the Mr. at the beginning of his name.

Must relax abit now lah.

Abit of sore throat due to KFC the day before.

TEEHEEHEE. 6th Storeys went shopping at Vivocity for formal wear and had fun! It's been a longgggggggggg time since I went shopping :)

7th January 2007

Went to Chen Chen's house to print our report. We've got a clan name: 6th Storeys!

It happens that me, Kai Ling, Wenna and Chen Chen all live on the 6th floor. Heh. Hence the name.

Spent $160 on ink and we printed sooooooo much!



Geez. Scary. But it's cheap lah. Around $35/person for two coloured sets :)