Thursday, March 15, 2007

好朋友?

13th March 2007

Lucius
visited and I managed to take photos of him!

Here I present you:



I told you he's very adorable :D

This was the first attempt and he didn't look at the camera but he's still as cute.



I remembered his mum saying his birthday is in March so I asked him: "Lucius, when's your birthday?"

He said: "Yesterday everybody sang birthday song for me.. Happy birthday to me~"

So I asked his mum if his birthday was yesterday. She said no, and that it was the last sunday. I thought it was 11 March, but no, it was 4th March!

Yet it seems like yesterday to him. CUTE.

Then there was this cute little boy in store too. He had two elder brothers in which all of them chose a disc to rent. I scanned the disc and it happened that the youngest boy had chose the one he watched before.

"Erm, he watched this before, you still wan to rent this?", I said to his dad.

Dad to son: "You've watched this before, do you want to take another one?"

Son: "Yes!" (stood there looking at his dad)

Dad to me: "Anyway, he doesn't know what he's talking about, his brothers will choose another one for him."

SO DAMN FUNNY. I kept laughing lah! Laugh at his cuteness. Bleah.

14th March 2007

Went to watch 300 at Vivocity instead of I'm a Cyborg but that's Okay. My mood wasn't right so ended up making a fuss and then went to watch too cos I didn't want to be alone - I was already outside when they decided to change the movie.

Somehow tears just flow down. No, not because of the movie, maybe because of the accumulated sadness in me. You know, sometimes you'd just feel like crying for no reason.

Movie ended at around 11.45pm and we rushed for the last train to Outram Park.

Wenna and I were panicking cos we were afraid there might be no last train for east/west line. Indeed, there weren't any.

We were panicking, yet no one seem to ask what about us. No, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just disappointed.

Actions do speak louder than words. At that point of time, we felt lost, yet there was no comfort nor concern. Cab naturally solves everything but it's steep.

We waited for someone to ask how are we gonna get home. No one said anything. We took the initiative to ask, only Sam offered to get me to his place and he will drive me home through bike. But I can't leave Wenna alone.

Nobody else said anything. After being friends for so long, we were just too disappointed.

Does it mean we're friends for so long, we don't mind anything? We're not asking for money to take cab home, we're just asking for concern, and maybe a solution.

Both of us just alight and there was the announcement said that was the last train. We wanted to get back to the train, but it left.

We are stuck at Outram Park.

We thought of crazy ideas: why not walk to Esplanade and spend the night there? Then we looked at the map, remembered the buildings we will pass by before reaching Tanjong Pagar MRT station.

We were about to start our journey when we saw this (maybe drunken) Indian man sleeping by the MRT.

Of cos we were terrified and quicken our pace.

Then we saw hope: similiar buses which might bring us home.

We part ways and took respective buses home. I took the bus to Clementi instead of Jurong East because dammit, the bus stop I was at has no directory board. Then I took cab home.

It was such a disappointing day.

I envy the girls who has concerned guy friends who will do anything to make sure they get home safely; even if the guys themselves do not possess a car or a bike.

I envy the girls who has concerned guy friends who possess a car or a bike and will be willing to go the extra mile to drive them home even if their homes are too far away.

Maybe I just don't have such luck?