Monday, March 05, 2007

Break that routine!

I've been PMS-ing for two weeks already.

I know I know, it sounds tad bit too exaggerating especially to girls. I've never look forward to menses but this time I worry big time!

No. I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant because I'm 110% sure I did nothing that can make me pregnant nor did anything happen to me that can make me pregnant.

Wenna said it could be stress.

I don't think I'm any bit stress.

I think it's the huge change in routine? I don't know. Ever since IHP ended, I've been sleeping in the wee hours of 4am. Waking up like 8 hours later. 8 hours is more than sufficient sleep for many people but I usually sleep for 10 hours. Nevermind that.

Sometimes these days I find it hard to fall asleep at 4am. I always make sure the latest I would stay up till is 4am but I always end up tossing and turning on my bed till I gradually fall asleep like half an hour later.

The last time I had menses was 20th Jan. I remembered it so clearly because it was the last day of Open House.

I'm so worried cos if I ever *choy* stop menstruating, it just means I can't reproduce. Everyone knows how much I love kids.

BTW I've found a new love!

I know everyone will be shocked because they pretty much know what I really hate.

But don't say I never warn you..

I LOVE BROCCOLIS!

People who knows me very well knows I hate vegetables alot and people who know me even better knows I'm trying to accept eating vegetables since last year. Kinda a new year resolution for me.

I was first introduced to broccolis on the first day of CNY. Had broccolis for reunion dinner and it was very tasty!

My mum cooked it today and I totally love it.

When I reached home from work, I was hoping to see left-over broccolis for me and I even asked my dad why he threw the vegetables!

He went like: "You eat vegetables meh?!"

And was shocked when I said yes.

I was more sad when I see broccolis in the dustbin :(

I think it didn't taste as well already because my mum cooked it like 2pm :'(

Broccolis mania. I think it's the best vegetables among all. The other are pretty much tasteless but seaweeds taste good! (if it's considered a vegetable :D)