Monday, March 05, 2007

What are the odds..

.. of winning lottery the first time you bought it?



Some people buy lottery for many years/times but they never win anything.

I think I'm damn lucky to strike lottery the first time I buy it.

I'm happy not because of the fact I won some money, I'm happy because of the fact I'm damn lucky..

It all happened when my brother asked "Never buy toto? $10mil leh."

"I don't know how to buy leh"

"$0.50/set"

"Oh. Help me buy $2.00 lor."

"So little!"

(remembers I won some money from mahjong the day before) "Okay, help me buy $4.00 then"

I wasn't expecting to win but anyway, I did check the winning numbers against my ticket and saw four matching numbers in a set. I remembered my brother said if there's at least four matching numbers, it meant I won.

So I called him and check.

DANG DANG DANG DANG~

I won myself $30.

Anyway, I think it's all fated because had I asked my brother to buy $2.00 worth of quick pick, I wouldn't have won because the set which won was the 8th set of it.

LUCKY ME.

On March 2nd, also the day I won lottery, it was Kai Ling's birthday.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL.

Yesterday, it was Kenneth's birthday. BTW we watched Just Follow Law.

Basically I think in terms of morale of the story as compared to other Jack Neo's film, I'll rate this film just 2/5.

But for Fann Wong's acting, I rate 4.5/5. She has to completely "lose her image" to act this film because it's about switching souls with Gurmit Singh. It meant she gotta act like a man in a woman's body.

BTW I rate 5/5 for the Indian security guard Muthu for his entertainment purposes in the movie. LOL.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE.

Hope you love the two years' supply of Chuan Bei Pi Pa Gao we bought you.

My sister-in-law bought me this piggy bank which can oink when I put some coins in it.

It's so cute and I decided to name it Casanova since it's decorated with heart shapes around the body.

MEET CASANOVA.



Let me end my entry with this last photo I want to share.



:P