Thursday, April 05, 2007

Grudges with the Theatre

I NEED TO BE LED TO THE ALLOCATED SEATS IN THE THEATRE AT ALL TIMES because I have the tendency to fall on the steps, and then find myself laughing at my own stupidity while still on my fallen position.

I think it's my astimagism, or maybe it's my night blindness. I don't even know if I have night blindness.

I caught Stomp the Yard last Thursday. Storyline wasn't bad and movie was good. Not as good as Step Up though :P And this day was when my first theatre incident happened. I walked into the theatre first, obviously looking for our allocated seats a.k.a leading everyone in but hell, that was a wrong move.

I ended up losing the step and there I was, falling smoothly onto the step and I ended up laughing at myself. Wenna freaked and laughed at me while she helped me up. She went like: "Hurry stand up, don't sit there and laugh."

I believed I freaked the people nearby too.

Watched TMNT last Sunday. Peacefully reached my seats without falling. The orange ninja turtle is soooo cute!

Watched Mr Bean's Holiday yesterday. Personally preferred his Ultimate Disaster movie but nonetheless, there was this part of the show which kept me laughing. It's the part where Mr Bean was trying to seek help and he saw this old man on his really slow bike scene. For those who watched, you will know which part I'm referring to. And frankly, that scene kept me laughing like hell.

Oh and the main part is, I also almost fell when I walked up the steps to our seats. The incident last thursday happened cos we're walking down the steps. This time it's up the steps. Geez, I must admit I can't really see the steps and the lights don't help too.

Sadly, I haven't received any reply emails regarding the handful of resumes I've sent. Neither have I gotten any call yet. Retribution? I hope not!

I saw the company which I rejected repost their advertisement again. Makes me feel really guilty but then again I can't regret. I mean if I were to call back, I'll be such a joke. I doubt he'll even want me back cos I might look irresponsible to him.

I NEED MORE LUCK.

I forgot to mention I've gotten godlike tiles when I mahjong-ed with Wei Ming, Kenneth and Fai.

Dammit.

西西西 南南南 中中中 北北 九索九索

By the way I seriously still don't understand why they said if anyone threw 一九 and I win, that person will bao. They also said if they threw words tiles and I win, they also bao.

Thing is:
1) I'm 北风北
2) Even if so, I only have 2 tais at hand what. One chicken and 中
3) I never even pong any 一九!
4) Besides, can't be 大四喜 lor, 东风 all out already.

GRRR.

That tiles is godlike can because I only had 西西南北中口一万二万九索 (I don't remember the other 3 tiles) to begin with. I had wanted to try 十三yao but the same tiles kept coming.