Monday, April 09, 2007

Sick Dinosaur

AHHHHHHH CHOOOO!

I'm a dinosaur having flu now. I kinda predicted that yesterday but I still slept late cos I was rushing the last two episodes of 转角*遇到爱.

It's a MUST-WATCH! The whole show is so sweet and so sad. Made me teared quite alot for the last two episodes.

It's so nice I bought the DVD and 小猪 is so cute can.

BTW I had wanted to blog and add some pictures to my entry but apparently my handphone can't be detected while connected to my laptop. Period.

Anyway, looking back, I realised I've spent quite alot on movies for the month of March and April ;/

I've caught:


Just Follow Law on Kenneth's birthday with M05&Co.


300 on a random Wednesday.

I'm a Cyborg but that's Okay with 6th Storeys.


Stomp the Yard with a bunch of M05 people.


TMNT with the same bunch of M05 people + more.


Mr Bean's Holiday with my secondary school friends.


Meet the Robinsons with Jie Xiang.


Freedom Writers with M05&Co.

And I heard these movies are good too:


Sunshine


Nada Sou Sou


Because I Said So

More sequels to blockbuster movies are coming in!:


Spiderman 3

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

Fantastic 4

Tell me how to stop watching these movies and spending more money on it.

I think I've also KBox like 3-5 times during March and April, mahjonged quite a few times too, prawn fishing once and one more this friday, ate good food on several occassions etc etc.

Damn, I'm spending more money on entertainment than on shopping.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

P.S It could be retribution that no companies contacted me for the several resumes I've sent. I've gotten a call this afternoon and I missed it because I left my phone in silent mode. I woke up like 3 minutes after that missed call and called back but the lady said they can't track who called me :( Could it be a job opportunity?