Thursday, May 03, 2007

KAP's Own Freedom Writers' Diary

Finally, I'm least lazier so I connected my handphone to retrieve photos of Freedom Writers Diary!



I went to dig out one of the small files we used to put membership forms inside.. Punch holes on many pieces of leftover warehouse sales flyers and TADA~



Our own recycled Freedom Writers Diary inspired by the Freedom Writers movie.



My very first entry.. (Click to enlarge)



Ida's stupid spelling mistake..



Hui Ping thinks I'm dumb just cos they hidden the leftover warehouse sales flyers and I thought they threw it away :(



Kee Ann's creative entry..

I love it when I go for work and read the diary because everyone is so funny and so fun..

HOWEVER, they took Ida over to Jelita. Horror horror, now no one really writes in the diary anymore because the frequent writers are Hui Ping and Ida. Without Ida, there's pretty much nothing to write about because the rest aren't as enthusiastic about the diary as the three of us. I seldom write too cos I'm working less frequently already :/

Anyway, life has been good and work is nice :D Being a new comer there, I'm given very little jobs as the senior web designers have to guide me along but since the day I stepped in, I've learnt alot :)

And it really turns out that Boon Wee's birthday is really 28th December! Well, he was on his way to the toilet and I was on my way to going home, so we chatted a bit and I asked if his birthday is really 28th and he said "Wah you really spy on me ar!"

-_-;

Wahhahaha but he also find it amusing that we're exactly17 years apart. Seriously, what are the odds of working in a company with 15 people, knowing someone who has the same birthdate as you and both of you are exactly the oldest and the youngest in the company?

1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000!

I miss mahjong already, been two weeks since I last played mahjong.



My workspace. Actually the monitor is already changed to the bigger one (and it feels so shiok) but I haven't take a photo of it. Heh. I'm gonna make my little workspace homely :)

My boy's niece is so cute can!

LOVE HER to bits!



Feel like pinching her chubby cheeks!



This photo is blur, but still cute :D



Playing with my spects..



Watching Spiderman with me on the bed!



:D



Disturbing while me and my boy tries to take photo..

Good gracious, now Alanah is so scared of Spiderman cos she now cries when the lights are off. What have I done to her?!

I thought I taught her a new word: tired. That night she kept saying: "man-man tired, man-man sleep.."

But I actually traumatized her :(

Who want to jio me mahjong?