Friday, April 27, 2007

Life's Good

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know that greeting's weird.

First and second day of work went great :) Though most of the times nothing much to do but I did learn new stuff!

My colleagues are also very nice and Karen loves RAIN too! AHHHHH!

I'm the youngest around here and the oldest is EXACTLY 17 years older than me can!

EXACTLY!

We were chatting about how old everyone is during first day's lunch break, then on the second day my colleague, Jackie, asked when's my birthday. I said 28 December and she said same as Boon Wee, whom I already know is 17 years older than me.

OMG LEH! I keep laughing lor. Till now I still find that amusing :D

Life's good and I'm attached already xD




ANYWAY, will update about KAP Freedom Writers Diary soon cos I'm at work and photos are at home, maybe tonight!

I MISS EVERYONE IN MO5 LEH. ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE ORGANISE OUTING. SAM'S BIRTHDAY IS LIKE TWO WEEKS FROM NOW, THAT'S SO FAR ISN'T IT?