Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm back!

I know this is sudden but I'm back!

The sun has decided to come out and play!

:D

Have you ever had tears of JOY? I did and I remember vividly when it happened!

  • SYF Gold award for Yuhua Concert Band (Twice or just once I don't remember)
  • 'O' Level results! (which everyone thought I cried cos my results turned out bad -_-; I so slacker meh?)
  • Passing Out Parade? Maybe it was for getting out of hardship, for growing up in band, for all the sweet old memories in band etc etc..
  • Just now.. :) (I know you don't like it but those tears just flow down for a while..)
These were the most memorable tears of joys I remember shedding for..

It's late now and I've gotta work tomorrow.. T.G.I.F!

Shoutouts to Wendy: I don't think you'd read comments but anyway... YES we should meet up lah, my friend.. Give me a ring if you wanna meet up! Preferably one day before but if you call up last minute and I have something on.. then bo bian liao. And in case you have off day next thursday too, I'm 80% booked for picnic on Vesak Day and 60% booked for clubbing on the eve of Vesak Day :D