Monday, May 28, 2007

Nuffnang

Came across Nuffnang at Xiaxue's blog. Looks good and since I used to have a blog counter to keep track of the number of visitors to my blog (and I get at least 20 visits/day), I thought I should give it a try.

As long as you generate 20 visits/day, it'd earn you some bucks. Not sure if I still get so much hits but no harm trying ya?

Had a great time shopping with Peng, Sil and Shu Chen on Friday. Broke can! I paid for everything first -_-;

We reminicise the good old times on our long journey back home.. Miss band life! They're having an upcoming 20th anniversary concert and I'm not gonna miss it :)

Had fun with my boy at Sentosa on Saturday! Well the weather was hot and we were sweating (or maybe just me) so felt sticky and felt like goin back home ASAP for a good wash!

Watched Pirates of Carribean 3 after that with Jiexiang's friends. So tired I fell asleep several times in the cinema and he caught me sleeping for a while :x

Didn't watch the 1st and 2nd Pirates of the Carribean but the 3rd's quite dull! It got excited during the last part of the movie but I don't really understand since I did not watch the first two.. hmm..

Went to my boy's house on Sunday to eat his mum's prawn mee. Nice! But he said the previous time is better.. I love the fried spring onion :P

Alanah so cute! While she was slowly walking down the steps to the kitchen, with me beside her watching her, she saw my horrible scar from scratching the mosquito bite on my leg.

"Aiyo!!!", she said.

Then I sat down and explained to her it's a mosquito bite and ask her to sayang it.

Cute. She sayang-ed it.

Stupid mosquitoes go away can? Though now mosquitoes can't aim my legs cos I cover it during sleep, they aim my arms -_-;

Arms is easier to control then legs though. BUT GO AWAYYYY!

Vesak Day this thursday and no public holiday all the way till August 9! Boooo!

Can we have more Public Holidays?