Sunday, May 06, 2007

BAD LUCK

Mahjong yesterday was super, super bad.

I'm like so dumb. I know that if we were to discard any tiles that wasn't discarded for the last four tiles to be picked before the round ends, and that if anyone where to 胡 with that tile, I'll have to bao.. DUMBLY, I saw the second last tile I picked a beautiful one so I discarded 六万 which wasn't discarded at all..

AND THEN JOE 胡清一色..

HOW DUMB CAN I BE? I picked the second last tile you know, which means the last tile will be picked by Andy and he won't be discarding any tile cos it's the rule yet I do such a stupid thing!

There goes $12.80.

My tiles during 北风 for the second round were very beautiful. Minimum 4 tais.. yet.. someone win when I already 听牌.

Then nevermind. This round I was doing half color, the people behind me watching saw my tiles and kept shaking their heads. I 听牌 already.. yet 北 comes and obviously I don't need it. Threw it out..

Lewis 胡 5 tais!

DAMMMIT.

Why did that tile have to come..............................

Total damage: $38.

Thank god Jiexiang only nagged abit for gambling :P

Anyway.. I watched Spiderman 3 with him and friends! I think not bad lah. Mai heam si buai pai, ai heam si kan na sai.. Sandman a.k.a Flint Marko is very very very handsome can! I think he's the middle age handsome...... *drools*

Do you believe in horoscope? Maybe 50% for me. I've been reading horoscope compatibility between Capricorns and Geminis, some gave fairly good analysis, some gave negative analysis but one said the relationship is possible and marriage between the match is an all-triumph love!

Well, I shall see! I do hope we can pull through together, my boy..

Dress code for Sam's chalet next week: school uniform! (best if secondary school uniform)

I've found Beatrice whose size might be able to fit me.. I'm going over to her crib to try out after work next week! CAN'T WAIT and I hope it fits me cos it'll be so fun..

However, I have one fear: MOSQUITOES!

:(

My legs look so ugly now..