Monday, May 07, 2007

Say Goodbye

It's time to say goodbye already..

Nothing to do over at work and suddenly I remembered this blog which I've neglected long time ago.

It's been more than one and a half years to be exact. Sometimes it's so weird that love is never requited when you like someone. Sometimes love does develop but most of the time it never worked out.

I realised that for me, my major crushes always disappear as quickly as air. Love is never requited and on the way I'll meet someone new, someone who loves me and I love him too.

It's really time to say goodbye. I can't erase memories, that's for sure. The least I could do is to keep that part of the memories in a small corner of my brain, and then empty out the rest of the space to the one who can bring me happiness in reality.

Maybe one day I'd delete this blog. After all, I'll believe in future, when I look back into my past, while holding the hand of the one who'd be there for me for the rest of my life, I'd laugh at the silly yet sweet memories I still hold on to.

Nonetheless, I'm thankful that I've met someone else who made my life more colorful. It feels like I'm watching my own fairytale/taiwan/korean drama come true and I hope that will be the hand I'll be holding on to forever..