Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shrek 3

I've watched Shrek 3 already! I know it's not screened yet but Jiexiang's dad invite me to the premiere :)

Shrek 3 is a bit disappointing.. I liked the first and second, but I think they made Shrek 3 kinda like for the sick of making? Shrek 1 was about how Fiona and Shrek met. Shrek 2 was about Shrek meeting his future parent's-in-law. Shrek 3 was about Prince Charming wanting to take over Far Far Away!

Initially I thought it was gonna be about how Shrek doesn't want to be a father and don't wanna be King either but it revolved more about Prince Charming -_-;

But I still appreciate the film though cos I've been through how 3D animation is done; modeling, texturing, skinning, studying how the characters behave (especially if the animation is about animals), animating etc etc........ AHH! Thinking about it drives me crazy.

It's not easy making a 3D animation film.

The goodie bag has got a pretty Shrek 3 notebook! I love pretty notebooks, but I stopped buying it cos the more I buy, the more I don't bear to use cos it's pretty and when you use it, you'd have to throw it after the notebook has been filled.. it's the throwing part that's really hard.. -_-; and then it just takes up space on the shelves (be it used or unused) and a waste of money..

A few has asked what has happened to my blogskin. Wahaha.. I suddenly wanna be default leh. I think the skin's simple and nice, not very fanciful and it's unique cos I added Dino!

<<<

And thanks for commenting, Wendy and Hui Ping.. :) it's quite a hassle to actually click on the comments link and then comment that's why most people avoid commenting and tag on tagboards instead, but you girls did! <3