Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SGsecrets

As much time as I had spent on SGsprees, I found a new LiveJournal community which keeps me reading (well, not that I read those sprees, I shop!)

It all started when I read TNP yesterday and some "secrets" were posted in there. Most of it sad, so I got interested and read it.

So addictive! Here's it.

I've read like a few hundred entries already, well mostly sad due to relationships. But it's interesting to discover some funny ones among the sad ones!

"I use my dad's shaver to shave my armpits"

"I know this sounds silly but whenever I wash my face in the bathroom, I'm scared to open my eyes because I'm afraid I will see a ghost behind me."

etc etc.

ME TOO ME TOO!

Not the using my dad's shaver to shave my armpits one but the second one! Sometimes when I brush my teeth in the middle of the night, I'd feel abit scared after rinsing my mouth because I'm so damn afraid I'll see a ghost behind me.. :/

Some are really sad. Like there's this girl who did alot of stupid things just cos she saw another girl's contact was under "family" in his msn. Till one month after they broke up, she hacked into his account and realised the password that got her into his account.. was her name..

It's inevitable girls would think too much in such minor matters.. It's just a matter of how we handle it; whether we talk things out with our boyfriends or just do stupid things that make things worst.

I won't exactly say I won't get jealous if I see my boy talking or getting close to this close girl friend of his but it's just a matter of how I'll deal with it. As much as I want my boy to be okay with me getting close to my close guy friends, I have to be understanding and surpass those jealousy I feel when he gets close with his close girl friends.

SGsecrets is nice to read. I guess the posts are mostly written by girls instead of guys, so I can totally relate to some, be it good or bad. I can even read the comments others give and learn some things!

A good online read when you're bored :D

*Updated:



OMG but that is brilliant. Actually most of the people who wrote in secrets can be designers! I think their secrets are written/decorated very artistically nice..