Monday, June 18, 2007

GSS

GSS is here yet I don't have the essential thing for it: MONEY.

All thanks to DBS' high interest rate of 4.75% which made me spend more than my first full month's pay from Cxrus just to top up the rest for my tuition loan fee. (I even had to borrow money, damn)

I need to create a list of things I need/want once I get my next pay!

I need:

  • Decent and simple bag(s) which is smaller than my Fred Perry! (it's been with me for months and months and months)
  • Intimate apparels! (okay, I mean bras)
  • Obviously more tops!
  • Another skinny jeans (or maybe I should wait till I slimmed down?)
  • More accessories like belts, necklaces etc etc (I have so little selection even though I'm sometimes lazy or forget to put on a necklace)
  • Good facial products (I need to care more for my complexion NOW)

I want:
  • Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by John Gray
  • Jay Chou's album (actually his album for this year also not out yet but I will pre-order it when it's available lah. Will be sweet if someone would pre-order it for me :P)
  • A pet dog (I know this is almost impossible lah but I can have dreams right?)
  • Crash Bandicoot PS3 and/or PSP game! (I don't own a PS3 nor a PSP but my boy has it :))
  • Giroro plush toy
  • Patrick handphone strap

Okay, I know all my wants are very much irrelevant to GSS but I'm still putting that up.

A list of things I wanna accomplish before I die:
  • Visit all the places in the world! (I truly hope I can fulfill visiting at least one country per year now that I have a job..)
  • Try bungee jumping?
  • Be in a ferris wheel with the one I love (not the one which can accommodate 37 other people please)
  • Get a thrilling ride on the most exciting roller coaster!
  • At least be able to witness the birth of my first grandkid
  • Meet and greet Tigger + Patrick!
  • Meet and greet Jay Chou/Rain/Alan Luo Zhi Xiang (pretty pretty please?)
  • + so many more I can't think of right now!