Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weird Dreams

I dreamt that I found a very nice lunchbox while I was shopping with Wendy!

That's totally weird. I know I've been packing lunch to work (partly to save $$ and partly because it's less fattening :P), and I know I need a lunchbox but I actually dreamt about it -_-;

I forgot to add a few items to my Need list too:

  • Lunchbox! (preferably with chopsticks/fork/spoon and with compartments so I can place my dishes separately in each compartment :D would be better if it can keep the food warm)
  • Jacket/sweater! The last jacket I bought was like in 2005, the one from I.P zone when I was shopping with Wendy (super pathetic).

If anyone sees such fabulous lunchbox, please tell me! (or you can buy it for me if you're generous enough; orange in color would be great, and I don't mind seeing Tigger or Patrick or Giroro or my name or dinoshan on the lunchbox :P)