Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vrrooom vrrooom

Blogging time past so fast yet work time pass as slow as possible. Everytime I visit my blog, I have this thought "hmmm, I just update not long ago, guess there's no need for me to update already.." and vrrrrrrooooooooom, the last post I wrote is written at least 4 days ago..

Last week was the most stressful week for me and I'm glad to say I'm done with all I'm supposed to do! Hurrrayy!

Now I can sit down, relax and blog! HEHE!

I haven't complete my list of 28 Things You Should Know About Me right? I guess I shall finish this off today..

21) Every time when a crowded bus approach, I secretly wish I'd get stuck near the entrance. I know I know, it's weird! It's because I love to stand at the area near the entrance and it makes me feel as if I'm the driver! I can see exactly what lies ahead as if I'm really driving...

22) I love rainy nights, but I hate rainy nights accompanied by thunders! Every time it rains at night, I'd always hope it's not accompanied by thunders, cos thunders really freak me out (thanks to horror movies) and I'll go all moody and whiny (to myself -_-;) cos I'll dread the night :( I always wish someone is beside me to comfort me to sleep when that happens.....

23) My boy realised that my favourite food compromise of sugary or fried stuff! That's no good.

24) Sometimes I treat kids too well they take me for granted. Especially when I'm always looking for them to play with them. Eventually they will beat me because they know I won't punish them like others do :(

25) I think I have a hard time keeping close friends. Despite that, I'm happy to say I do have two handful of close friends whom I still meet up quite frequently.

26) I love to extract meaningful quotes from movies/dramas. And by extract I mean I really pause the show, turn on my laptop (if it's off) and then start typing away in my laptop, word by word. Yes, mostly it's quotes in Mandarin.

27) I love to play those Bishi Bashi machines in arcade and somehow my friends don't like to play it with me :(

28) I prefer sad songs to happy songs because I feel I could relate more to sad ones, and partly cos there's more sad songs rather than happy ones leh...

Whooooo! Took such a long time to finish this up :/

You know what's so sad? Shaker fries was back for some time and when I finally want to taste that fabulous MSG with my fries, it's SOLD OUT. Can MCDONALD'S please bring back shaker fries for me? :(

SO many blockbusters these days.. Catching Fantastic 4 today and tomorrow will be Transformers! Not a fan of Transformers but my boy has free tickets lah. HEHE.

Next month there will be Harry Potter! And and and and, the movie Jay Chou directed will be out soon? I heard it's July! But not sure if it's worldwide or just in certain countries before Singapore :/ But I know the movie theme song will be broadcast over the radio this thursday! *anticipates*

Will he organise a world tour concert soon? Please make it soon! The last concert he had was in 2004 lah.....