Monday, July 02, 2007

Harry Potter



Right click and save this image and you see HPOoP.jpg. Okay, maybe so not funny at all cos I was downloading this image and decided to save it in initials. Of cos, I disregarded the "and the" not cos I deliberately do so, but cos I didn't think of that.

Anyway, that's not the point.

Had Harry Potter movie marathon with my boy yesterday! Initially when I asked if he wants a movie marathon for HP, he was like.. "Er.. ok lor" which I thought maybe he watched all before and felt so-so about it only but who knows he'd always pass HP off as a kids show!

But he got addicted to HP! Imagine 7.5 hours spent on HP, and that's only the first three parts of it. Gonna rent Goblet of Fire~

CAN'T WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX!!

Next year will be Half-blood Prince and in 2010, Deathly Hallows!

I hope Daniel Redcliffe and the rest of the casts don't grow too fast! HAHAHAHA cos in their first movie they look so so so sooooooooo cute can <3

Oh and there's complains from two of my loyal readers that my previous skin was hard to read. Is this better?

:D