Friday, July 06, 2007

Hidden Talent

I don't always have a liking for drawing because I feel my drawing sucks but today I beg to differ!

It all started when I was kinda bored and drew the dog in my boy's msn display picture. It looks so cute I tell you.. but I forgot to save it after I screenshot :(

Anyway, he changed photo and asked me to draw this really difficult one but the result turned out not bad!

(click for larger views.. opens in new window)


Then my colleague, Karen, saw it and tried to do the same..


WHERE GOT PEOPLE DRAW THEMSELVES LIKE THAT ONE?!


Hahaha. Anyway I just wanna say I think I have hidden talent for drawing! Whahaha. Like what Ms Hema said in my Secondary School testimonial "Huei Shan has creative hands.."

:D

Additional thing you should know about me: somehow... I'm really scared of the laughter from a group of guys.. it's just so deep... so.. scary.. but of cos I never once tell that to my group of guy friends who laughed when I was near them because it's rude you know.. plain rude.. but I don't know why I'm just so scared of that sound lah..