Monday, July 23, 2007

Secret Tea Party



click for larger view.

OH GOSH, when I saw this poster on the homepage of Cathay website, I was like OMG I want to meet him but that started on 19th July for the redemption! I got to know it on 20th July by the way.

So I just tried my luck yesterday after the Harry Potter movie without high hopes cos I thought all of the passes would already be given away BUT NO...... I GOT IT!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

But the thing is, it's on 31st July and on 1PM at Dragonfly -_-; Who goes to club so early one? And dress code: school attire.

MEANS JAY WOULD ALSO BE IN SCHOOL ATTIRE. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I CAN SEE HIM IN PERSON LEH HOW. I'M SO EXCITED I TOOK LEAVE ON 31ST JULY. IT'S MY DREAM TO SEE HIM UP CLOSE AND I HOPE THERE WOULD BE PHOTO SESSION PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...........

Anyway, I also want the Collector's Item single can :(

WHO CAN GIMME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?