Friday, July 20, 2007

Just being random

I'm done with what I'm supposed to do; maintaining the website, editing 12 videos etc etc, so now I'm here blogging.

I've made up a list of things I wanna do before I die, hope I can accomplish all of it! (erh.. list is not complete yet cos those are what I can think of now.. will keep updating once I think of something!)

Random: I feel the opening theme for the Channel 8 9pm show every Monday to Friday sounds like Chinese New Year song -_-;

Okay, I don't watch that show in any case you think I watch it, but because I use my Cloud in the living room every night, right in front of my TV. It just sends the Chinese New Year mood in me everytime the song starts playing.

Chinese New Year means ang bao you know? HAHAHA, all the extra allowance :P not forgetting the cute kids I can play with when I visit my maternal grandparents in Malaysia.

I swear I'm gonna play with Wu Jun this time round. during CNY earlier this year, he kept coming over and want to play with me, but I was engrossed in gambling. No no, I'm not a hardcore gambler but I only gamble with my relatives during CNY ya?

Felt bad when I kept rejecting him though he keep "hmmmm~" in the please-leh-play-with-me tone.

Well at least I'm good with kids. He and his younger brother is always very dao to all strangers, including myself but I found them so adorable I swore to myself I'm gonna make them like it. I did it with the usage of my digital camera. *evil laughter*

I'm good :)