Friday, August 24, 2007

Probably the best selling OST ever!

Just gotten my Secret OST yesterday! The OST is so so so fantastic. It's sold out at all CD-Rama outlets! Yesterday I was so prepared to call all outlets of various music stores like Sembawang, HMV, Gramophone etc when I got lucky on my first trial! Well... I picked the right choice :) Gramophone at The Cathay!

Was contemplating if I should just go down on Saturday since I will be meeting Jiexiang at Bugis but I decided I can't wait. THANK GOD I made that choice! Cos when I went down, it was the last copy!

*hops and jumps around the office~*

Listening to the OST allows me to remember all the scenes in the movie all over again (actually cos I watched it again last sunday :P) but its so so nice. Some tracks can even make tears well up in my eyes.

Oh and shall I say this is the best selling OST ever? When can we even hear about OST being out of stock?! High demand leh!

Love it to bits.

Some movies I've watched recently:



Must watch! I'm not biased (this I emphasize again). Even people who are just neutral about Jay Chou think it's good!



Touching show! But certain parts get so emotional and then suddenly the actress sing. Supposed to be sad but the expression is funny yet sad. Mixed feelings. Will be even more sad if you understand Hokkien, cos I don't understand Hokkien, maybe abit only.



Good movie for a good laughter for lame things. HAH.

AND I WANT WATCH THIS:



Been waiting since like forever leh~