Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Time for some updates!

Had a wonderful evening last Thursday with Jiexiang :) He made reservations at My Secret Garden and I must say the ambience is very romantic! Sad to say, not very worth it for the food though. Too expensive and the pasta tasted so-so. But I love the Brownie Mud Pie! SO HEAVEN! Too bad there's no Sin in Love. Well, it's also brownie but it's in heart-shaped :P

Think we'll definitely go back there for a dessert!

Caught up with Wendy last Saturday and I did a little bit of shopping and we chatted the whole day. To think we can do so much chatting and with Wendy around, it's always a sinful and fattening day.

Once we reached Far East Plaza, it's Shin Lin XXL chicken for us with Long John Silver's combo one. Did some shopping and headed down to Cineleisure's HK Cafe and munched on french toast, peanut toast, yuan yang and teh!

When we're done with HK Cafe, we took bus to Jurong Entertainment and drank fresh ice blended drinks at a cafe -_-;

Gosh and oh, maybe that's how I fell sick? HAH.

Met Jay Chou yesterday! Sadly, I wasn't the lucky 26 who got to interact with him. Well, we were asked to write our name, I/C and mobile number at the back of the pass and then 20 people will be chosen to get the movie poster autographed by him. A girl near me and my sister got selected (and god, she screamed so loudly can), but apparently because she didn't scribble down her I/C number she can't get the poster. So she went like: Ch** by* lah. Never write I/C no. only. F*ck lah..

-_-;

4 lucky people were called to play games with Jay and Gui Lun Mei but I must say the game's pretty lame. However, winners get autographed single and runner up gets autographed poster! ROAR.

I love the last segment though, which is Jay and Gui Lun Mei will select a pass from the box and then call the person. It's like a "secret". If they call you, you will get a limited edition musical box!

A girl near me and my sister received a call. SO LUCKY CAN.

The whole event lasted for two hours, which includes one hour of queueing, half hour of emcee talking cock and half hour of Jay's appearance.

I should have gotten the single instead :(

Who want give me the single? I love surprises, you know. All you have to do is purchase advance tickets for the movie and redeem it at Gramophone, The Cathay! Simple as ABC.

Any kind souls who love me so much? :(