Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Starburst Rattlesnakes

Yesterday I was at Vivocity Candy Empire looking for some junkfood when I saw Starburst gummies and was deciding if I should indulge in this yummy gummy. So expensive you know, $9.20 for the big pack and it didn't help when I heard this:

Auntie: (holding onto big Starburst gummy pack from the shelf) "So expensive! I can buy this at SGD2.50 in Australia for one pack!

T_T

How can I bear spending almost $10.00 for junkfood :( And I can jolly top up $0.80 to get 4 packs of it in Australia! Anyone who reads this and is residing in Australia? Can you send me some yummy gummy? I don't mind surface mail as long as I get a dozen of it to indulge in :( At least I can keep it for months and enjoy 1 pack every 2 weeks or something..

Who wanna buy me Starburst gummy?