Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Truth



This photo is tad bit random but I thought I'd add a photo cos my entries seemed wordy. By the way, me and Jiexiang got this monopoly! Oh and I realised the price has gone down to $61.90 instead of more than $80.00 after the GST hike. HAHA.

Have you ever lied so much you felt like telling the truth but somehow you can't? You can't tell because you sorta guessed how the other party would react upon knowing the truth, and deep inside, you hope he/she asks you about it so you could just let it all out..

Well, I did. I kept the secret I had a boyfriend for more than three months until my mum finally asked me. She suspected I had a boyfriend, sneaked around and asked my siblings but they just said they don't know when they actually know.

I had to lie where I went for so long I felt like bursting. I want to tell her I have a boyfriend when I'm all ready. But when I know she asked my siblings about it, inside my heart I wished she would ask me so I'd tell because I'm not at all ready to tell her. (fearing the fact that she might get all so worried about me getting cheated as such)

She finally popped the question when she was asking me something in the bus guide.

I finally told her the truth.

This time round, I wasn't at all irritated by all her questions (because I always feel annoyed) and I answered her attentively. I know she's been wanting to know if I had a boyfriend and now that she's asked, I ought to repay her by telling her the truth and answering all her questions.

I feel so much relieved.. you know?

At some point I felt so sick of lying but that's all I could do.

Now I can just tell her the truth :)

I think because I told her the truth that's why I finally completed the two levels I've been stuck for Crash Bandicoot 1. *sniggers*