Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wet Dreams Please!

HAHAHAHAHA I BET THAT TITLE CAUGHT YOUR EYES.

Anyway, I spent a good deal of time figuring out the codes for Blogger's default skin because I want to make a nice and simple skin, yet Blogger-friendly too. Blogger-friendly in the sense, I totally love the way I can just add new sidebar boxes for new content, arrange my boxes in any order I like just using simple drag-and-drop, which I believe everyone can do, and my skin still looks fabulous.

NICE?

By the way, Secret is a pretty damn good movie. I swear you gotta catch it. I know you may think I'm a little Jay Chou biased because I love him heads over heels but I totally love the twist of the movie. Even Jiexiang likes it leh. He gives a rating of 4/5. Of cos, I give it 5/5, for the sweetness of the movie, and the unexpected twist in the movie :)

Well, there's this part which is so so so sweet, me and other girls (strangers of cos) went like "SOOOO SWEETTTTTT~" and I swear I'm not the only one saying that, thus hallucinating that the rest of the girls in the cinema said that too.

If anyone wants to catch that movie but no one wants to watch with you, FIND ME PLEASE.

I'm so gotta get the DVD when it's out.

Oh, as for the wet dreams part, I SO WANNA HAVE WET DREAMS OF JAY CHOU TONIGHT CAN! He's so damn talented!

  • His piano skills in the movie is jaw-dropping
  • Twist in the storyline is fantastic
  • He can compose
  • He can sing
  • He can play the piano, cello, guitar, drumset, chinese flute, some other chinese instruments blabla
  • He can write scripts
  • He can direct MVs and movie
  • He can act (okay lah, I think only for character with similar character traits of him)
  • ..... I'm too sleepy to think of the rest for now! Just fill in the blanks yourself :)

P.S. The ending theme ,Jay's 不能说的秘密, has got an extra note at the piano part. (I think the music's a little faulty)

P.P.S. The word "Special" is spelt as "Specail" in the credits area.