Saturday, September 22, 2007

Spring Clean

Spring cleaning is so tiring.. especially when I have this habit of spring cleaning after I wake up. Then I'd get myself all so giddy and dehydrated in the midst of cleaning, not stopping until I'm done, and then I'd bathe and eat my lunch.

Well, that's the routine for today. Ate my lunch at around 4pm -_-;

I think I better make a list of what I should do every time so spring cleaning can be much easier for me.

  • I think I better throw all the old stuff away once I buy a new one; like handphone straps. I always end up having so much which I don't bear to throw in the end, like accumulating garbage :(
  • I should throw away used notebooks. Sometimes I don't bear to throw it away because it's part of memories :/
  • I should be more daring to throw my stuff away once I see no use for it, sometimes it's just so hard to throw things away..

P.S. Wenna said my blog is like a mum's blog already because my entries are more or less about Alanah -_-;