Monday, September 24, 2007

Surprises~

Everyone loves surprises :)

Have been clicking on links of my friends blog almost everyday to update myself about their life and it seems that Xueli's colleagues are so lucky!

At first I read about this colleague whose boyfriend send a bouquet of flower to her office and even a singer (with his guitar) who sang birthday song + 2 romantic love songs for her!

Then recently this colleague's boyfriend sent her a balloon and a bouquet of blue roses!

Is that a trend in their company? Or did the latter colleague went to tell her boyfriend about it and her boyfriend did the same?

LOL. But it's still sweet.. BLUE ROSES leh.


**********

Mooncake festival is here.. Initially thought I could have someone special to spend with, maybe strolling at Chinese Garden (a.k.a 中国花园 not Chinese Garden MRT station), holding lantern but I strike off that thought thinking how far that is from his place.

Then thought I could play sparklers at his place but he fell sick!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee get well soon :(

Stupid flu + cough please go away, you're not needed.