Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Piano Keyboard

I want a piano keyboard.

Okay, I know want is just a luxury but if I'm a little more fortunate, and exposed to this thing called Piano when I was younger, I probably would have asked my parents to allow me to learn piano.

Girls play piano very elegant know.

So I looked up Yamaha.

I want this!


PSR-E403
Price also very nice

I'm saving up for my Taiwan trip end of this year. Haven't been saving much since I started work five months ago either (unless I include the piggybank that's sitting in JX's house)

There's other models which are at $100 and $200 cheaper respectively (this and this) but I like because of the two way speaker system. I supposed I can use earphones? Specifications for the other two aren't very detailed too =/

Now, who want buy for me?

Maybe I can just wait for money to drop from the sky.

Reason why I want to buy Piano Keyboard is this.



Secret piano score!!

I will self-learn piano pieces once I get the piano keyboard. Determination! Maybe half a year after I get (or someone buys for me) the keyboard, I can play tunes and sing for you!!

If only Santa Claus is real =(

Anywhere selling the Secret novel?

I wanna learn driving next year!! Anyone wanna learn too? We can take tests together =)