Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Way back into time

Warning: Photo-intensive entry

Just realised it's been exactly two weeks since I last updated. Time passes so fast I thought it was just a few days ago when I last updated.

Anyway, let me go back into time.

Some random-ness:

Lovely mama lunch is the best ever!



All my favourite dishes!





My boyfriend's beautiful belt!





Went to Bakerzin @ Vivocity with 3/4 of 6th Storeys on 28th September.

Gosh, how time flies..



Chocolate mahjong set! -_-;

Not bad actually, can eat while playing.



Unhappy Chen cos she's sitting alone =X

(Bad quality images taken by Wenna's phone. *runs*)



The other half of 6th Storeys.

We had pasta!



I ordered Ham & Bacon Penne and we totally love it! The "pink sauce" is made up of tomato and cheese (LOVE!) and the two of them kept eating my pasta!~



Flaky seafood pizza which Wenna said is a Must-Try!



Chen waited so longgggg for her meatballs spaghetti to be served..



Deserts up next!

Each of us ordered one slice of cake each. Not bad.. but my favourite is still:



CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE! (pronounced as su-f-lay not sou-ffle =X)

When I saw the description of Chocolate Souffle in the menu, I went like "I MUST ORDER THIS."

Indeed, it's not a disappointment!!

It's LOVE can, taste 50% similiar to brownie but 200% much nicer!!!!

It's soft and chewy and cos it's hot out of the oven, it's warm and cold together with the taste of ice-cream!

Don't know how to describe lah but trust me, it's LOVE!



Drinks for the day!

You must be wondering how come these girls can eat so much?!! Well, we ate till our stomaches gonna burst =/



The total price is even more jaw-dropping D:



What a sinful dinner~



(Notice Chen's expression)

Settlers last Saturday to celebrate Mike's birthday!

Played nice games:



First Hand: A game where the host opens a card and everyone has to follow the action on the card. Slowest person shall get the card.

Objective of the game is to get the least number of cards!

I'm so slow =/



Snorta: Each player is to choose an animal randomly from the bag and have to make a unique sound for the animal chosen. Cards are divided among the players and each player have to open a card (all cards faced down) one by one. Once two of the same cards are on the table, both players with the same cards have to mimick the sound of the other player's animal! Oh and the gist of the game is, we get to hide our animals in their house :) Objective is to get as many cards as possible.



Cute animals.



Walk the Dogs: Objective is to form the longest line of dogs of different breeds and scoring as much points as possible.

I love Set the most though, cos that one requires a little bit of brain power. Will go back and play Set again!

Celebrated Peng's birthday last Sunday with Amigas.



We went to Golden Mile Tower to have dinner! Each dish is priced at the unbelievably cheap $4.80! NETT price somemore!

I know I should have taken photos when all the dishes arrive but oh well.....

We had:
1) 3 bowls of shark's fin
2) spare rib king
3) crispy chicken
4) prawns coated with oat
5) drunken prawns
6) kangkong delight
7) Hong Kong style steamed fish from Taliba
8) crab meat omelet
9) claypot toufu
10) 6 bowls of rice
11) free flow warm chrysanthemum tea

It all amounts to $70+ only!

Such a cheap deal!

I was expecting the steamed fish to be like one small part of the fish but hell no! It was one whole fish like for six people can!!

Though there are only five prawns for the prawns dishes but the prawns are HUGE.

We did not order any crab dishes though.

The shark's fin is also not bad :D

Ate till all of us were bloated then proceeded to Esplanade for Haagen Diaz fondue -__________-;



SUPER OVERPRICED CAN.

It tasted so-so and cost $39.90.

But we had vouchers so we went to eat it.

I shall end off with lovely drawings exhibited at the walkway from Esplanade to Citylink..





Drawn by two kids aged 10 and 14. I think they have great talents in art, don't you think so too?





Nonetheless, there's also cute drawings which looked more like kids' drawings.

I think I used to draw humans like that too. But I probably didn't have such fabulous colour sense when I was their age =/



What kids can think of with a pair of Crocs!



and a random Spiderman..