Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WANTED

Jay Chou's 2007 World Tour Concert in Singapore was out for sale on Monday!

Reached office a little early on Monday but guessed what? I had so much difficulty accessing Sistic website! The priority sale of Jay Chou's concert tickets must have attracted fans who had been waiting for his next concert since 2004.

I kept refreshing the website and even if the concert details page did load, I can't load the buy tickets page!

Worst thing was, when the buy ticket page finally loaded, I realised there was no Submit button. Oh great.

Then I finally see the submit button at around 9.30 and it took another ages to load the confirm tickets page.

I got pretty good seats - row 12! HOORAY~

Thanks to Jiexiang, Janice and Khim Yong for loaning their OCBC cards to me.. :)

Finally pre-ordered Jay Chou's new album today! I've been anticipating it since 12th October (it's the pre-order date in Taiwan) and then HMV said the tentative date would be 19th October and then last week I heard on radio that Sony BMG had delayed it to 23rd! -_-;

What a long wait.

The photos in the desk calendar is so retro :D

And I want that WANTED poster I saw at CD-rama can.. the one I posted previously as a promotional poster for his new album.

Gosh. Can't wait for it to be out on 2nd November.

I'm officially broke for the month. I'm left with, perhaps, a little more than $100 to survive.. most of the money went to *gasps* Jay Chou concert ticket.. now.. who wants to sponsor me part of the concert ticket? =X