Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's not about branding, it's about quality.. cheaper brandless alternative may work the same, but might as well get something which is more reputable. It's like getting the brandless MP3 which looks exactly like an Apple IPod, but of cos don't function that well.

Most importantly, the feeling of wanting something of the particular brand/model you initially wanted, and getting that something you wanted but of a different model/brand, is totally different..

It's just like I know Z wants item A, I know it yet I got her item B, the expression I'll get from her face if I give her item B will definitely vary very much if I give her item A.

Maybe you'll think I'm just a brand freak.. but I'm not.

Byebye Yamaha PSR-E403..

Byebye cheaper alternative Yamaha PSR-E303.

Byebye cheapest alternative Yamaha PSR-E203.


Maybe you'll think I'm demanding too much but I did not ask for it..
I had this feeling maybe you'd get me that but I'm disappointed with the conversation yesterday night..
More disappointed when I saw your expression upon seeing me pouting my mouth..



I may sound materialistic but I'm just being realistic with what I want.


I'll just save up for what I want if you can't provide me with what I want.

I'm sorry I just need to voice this out.

I'm tearing as I write this post for fear of your reaction if you read this post.. because I do not want another quarrel with monetary issues..