Sunday, November 18, 2007

SIXTEEN days!

Will be flying to Taiwan in 16 days! So excited about it cos it's been five years since my first trip overseas by plane!

Now I'm thinking if I should bring a BIG luggage or a small luggage but Wendy just told me her brother and girlfriend went to Taiwan last year around December time too and the girlfriend bought lots of BAGS and SHOES rather than apparel cos it was winter time!

BAGS and SHOES!!!! I need lots of it!

Maybe I should bring the BIG luggage but I'm abit scared Jiexiang's family might think I'm kuazhang. But if I'm gonna buy tons of bags and shoes, I need more luggage space right!

Anyway, what do ya want me to get from Taiwan? Please leave a tag and state your name! Anonymous will be ignored =X

Also, give suggestions to what Taiwan local food that's good and I can bring back for relatives and friends! Thank goodness I have a new colleague who has joined for about a month or less who used to study in Taiwan! I can seek her for lots of advice :)