Thursday, December 27, 2007

Taiwan 2007 // Day 1 : 041207

Long awaited entry for my Taiwan trip photos! Basically I'll blog day by day so here goes Day 1! (Click on photos for a larger view!)



Upon arrival Taiwan and awaiting our luggage to be loaded up a van we booked to bring us to our hotel.







Our hotel! 4 star I think? Anyway, the hotel's name is 神旺大饭店, and it's 旺旺 theme! I reckon the boss of this hotel is the boss of 旺旺.



You should get what I mean now..





Really everything also 旺旺.



Apparently they misspelled my boyfriend's name..

Our first stop in Taipei was Danshui (淡水) !













This is for Wenna!



The birds' egg over at 淡水 is very nice! The sweet sauce with the pepper.. ahhhh~ Heaven!

Went to Shilin Night Street (士林夜市) after that!







Ate the original XXL chicken here! But I don't like the ribs....

And the 鲁肉饭 here is very nice and cheap! Just NT20 for a bowl (not very big bowl though) but is very very nice!

Nothing much to shop as this is winter time so just went around to look at the shops instead. Very much like Bugis street but much bigger here :)

P.S. Anyway I do have a Travel blog (linked under "Parts of my Life") to document all my travel logs :)