Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two Christmas, Three Birthdays

Had a Emo5 Christmas gathering on 22nd as mentioned a few entries before.

It was like last year; drawing lots and then present hunting, so we set a time to meet up at The Manhattan Fish Market at Clarke Quay.

The service there is just lousy. They don't allow half of us to go in unless everyone is here! Reason being they can't allow us to hog on the tables. Alright, so Christmas and weekend's at fault but then again we made a reservation beforehand!

Well, if they do allow reservations, they should allow us to sit in there till everyone arrives right.

Food was just alright only the singing birthday song part is acceptable because they sang very very loudly.

Oh yah, it was a birthday celebration for me as well.. and I love the "magic cards" done by Xeno, JJ and Wenna! Thanks guys :)





On Christmas eve, my company had a present exchange session as well! Basically it's the company's tradition for us to draw lots about a week before Christmas Eve so we can hunt for presents for the party we drew.

Had a mini birthday celebration for me and my boss as both our birthday falls on 28th. Now I finally understand why he was complaining every year he had logcake from the company as birthday cakes =/





Yesterday was my birthday!

A big THANKS those who wished me Happy Birthday and a big THANKS to Jiexiang for giving me a wonderful day!

I had to work and I received a bouquet of blue roses delivered to my office! So embarrassing as my colleagues went like "so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt..........." and wanted to take photos with the roses and me and the present they gave me..

The roses were sweet, and it's even sweeter when Jiexiang knows I likes blue roses even when Wenna don't believe and fake ask me a few days ago.. He always take notice of little things I don't even know..

But Jiexiang was also very honest by telling me that's the only surprise he had for me -_-; So I asked him to set a place for dinner without telling me where so that's a surprise too..

He brought me to Aji-Tei! I don't like Aji-sen (Aji-Tei is by Aji-Sen) but I love the tomato rice at Aji-Tei! VERY VERY NICE!!! The dessert was okay only though..

After which we proceed to the carpark where he present me a Bengawan Solo marble cake as birthday cake! That's what I wanted but sweet boyfriend asked for two big candles and one "Happy Birthday" acrylic for the cake.. but.. he forgot about matches/lighter.. LOL.

He gave me an Escada: Into the Blue perfume! It's such a "blue" day as Jiexiang also wore a blue polo tee.

Birthday "blues" : Bouquet of Blue roses, Blue perfume, and a Blue polo tee boyfriend.

It's love ♥



P.S. The bear in the photo with my bouquet of blue roses belongs to my colleague. Oh and if you noticed, the perfume's cover is very special as it's deliberately made it that way so it's only covered halfway! :)