Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dunk-ed!

Went for the movie screening earlier this Monday, gotten just a set of pokercards and two pairs of tickets.

Sadly, I gotten Charlene Choi for the back of the card, nonetheless, she's the second lead in the movie (am I right?) so it's okay :)

The movie is funny and cute! I think Jay's acting improve, really :D

GO WATCH OKAY?

*****

Brought a very moodless me to work today. The crowd at the busstop is much much lesser as compared to other days. The bus is not packed at all like other days.

Most companies are closed for today, leaving the minority still having to go to work.

As usual, I do not need to press the bell when my busstop is nearing, yet today, if I hadn't tap my card nearing the busstop, I bet the driver would have drove off to the interchange. I'm lucky he saw me and then stopped to let me alight, despite the fact that I didn't press the bell, cos I assume someone would, but today I was the only one alighting.

Totally no awkwardness in the lift with other passengers, because yet again, I was alone.

No mood to work, but have to work.

The inability to use MSN is even more demoralising.

Work had been frustrating. Why? Because communication between me and my project manager has become very very tedius. If there's many changes for the website, and say, I had doubts in a few of the changes, I had to email her back to enquire about it.

It used to be communication in MSN. Now it has become more tedius because I had to reply, and then wait several minutes (sometimes much longer) for a reply.

And it gets more frustrating when I just want to get the work over and done with.

My boss don't even trust us to finish our work, without letting too much chatting in MSN interfere. I admit I do chat quite alot, but I do my work, isn't it?

Enough said, let's not make my Chinese New Year a bad one.





P.S. I quarrelled with my mum in the morning. Sighs.